- Traditional shields are meant for the working firefighter that will see some work.
- They are double thickness of leather (5/16”) made to stand up to the job.
- The shield is fully edge coated, not just dyed, to withstand the punishment of water and other “atmospheres” on the edge grain.
- Come standard with a single top and bottom rocker with text, numbers or letters carved or die cut into the main body of the shield.
- Choose any color or combination of colors you can think of.
- Feel free to contact us for design / artwork questions prior to ordering
***ONCE ORDER IS PLACED, CONTACT WILL BE MADE FOR SHIELD DESIGN / ARTWORK***