- Standard Sling – Shoulder Strap, Sway Strap, Radio Bucket
- Our straps are 1 ½” wide over the standard 1 ¼” wide store bought straps
- The added width of the strap offers bigger text and customization options
- We add more cord keepers, and a flattened mic keeper to prevent sagging of cord or mic loop
- We can add a snap to one side of the cord keeper to allow for larger lapel connectors to fit through the keepers, while maintaining a reasonable hold on the cord.
- Our anti-sway strap anchor is set higher on the strap to prevent bunching or pulling of clothing or bunker gear, and can also be moved from side to side.
- Each strap comes standard with your name or text embossed up to 12 letters, with two colors included on the text, one embossed “stock” stamp .
- Chrome, black, and brass hardware is standard on all straps, with stainless and other options available at an additional cost (see options)
- Your choice color of stitching, or none at all.
- A generic “one size fits small” or a large generic “one size fits all” radio bucket comes standard with a paracord keeper, and stitched to match
- (We do not use the bungee cord, as it allows the radio to move in the bucket, and will stretch over time allowing the radio to eject from the bucket.)
- A radio bucket specifically contoured and fit to your radio model.
- Our buckets are also designed to be used without the belt clip on the radio, this keeps everything as slim line and minimal as possible.
- Current Lead Time: Shipping in 6-8 week average
There are no reviews yet.