Personal Length Sling – Strap, Sway-strap, Bucket.
- These straps eliminate the unnecessary bulk and added weight of the buckle, as well as the possibility of a buckle coming undone while you’re doin’ it.
- If the strap is customized to you, there should generally be no need for adjustment in length!
- Our straps are 1 ½” wide over the standard 1 ¼” wide store bought straps
- The added width of the strap offers bigger text and customization options
- We add more cord keepers, and a flattened mic keeper to prevent sagging of cord or mic loop
- We can add a snap to one side of the cord keeper to allow for larger lapel connectors to fit through the keepers, while maintaining a reasonable hold on the cord.
- Our anti-sway strap anchor is set higher on the strap to prevent bunching or pulling of clothing or bunker gear, and can also be moved from side to side.
- Each strap comes standard with your name or text embossed up to 12 letters, with two colors included on the text, one embossed “stock” stamp no color (see options). Each additional color above the included two, or to have the stock stamp painted is at an additional $10, please contact prior to ordering to ensure its available.
- Chrome hardware is standard on all straps, with all black, brass or stainless available at an additional cost (see options)
- Your choice color of stitching, or none at all.
- A generic “one size fits all” radio bucket comes standard with black Para cord keeper, or pick any other color at no charge (add to comments). We do not use the bungee cord, as it allows the radio to move in the bucket, which can be a fail point allowing the radio to eject from the bucket. A bucket custom to your radio may be available for an additional $10. Please contact prior to ordering.
- Our buckets are also designed to be used without the belt clip on the radio, this keeps everything as slim line and minimal as possible.